Author: Zak Lodhi
Cadillac is a name that has been tied with luxury for many years. For years, the pinnacle of American style, owning a Cadillac was a show of wealth that you finally “made it.” Eventually, most people had to turn in their luxury two-seater for an SUV or minivan. But the Cadillac brand of innovation, performance, and craftsmanship still extends to the full-sized luxury SUV market. Since 1999 Cadillac has been innovating on the classic formula with the Escalade, and the 2022 model is shaping up to be the best yet. The Escalade comes in 3 models, Luxury, Premium Luxury, and Sport.
- Buckle to Drive is standard on all models. In addition, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning is also standard on the base Luxury models.
- Puddle lamps with projected Cadillac crest are standard on Premium models.
- Exterior colors (extra cost): Mahogany Metallic, Galactic Gray Metallic, and Wilder Metallic
- Offered in Luxury, Premium Luxury, Sport Premium, and Sport models are sold with 4WD
- Super Cruise is available on Premium Luxury, Sport, Premium Luxury Platinum, and Sport Platinum trims.
- It also includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Enhanced Automatic Emergency Braking, Reverse Automatic Braking, and Automatic Seat Belt Tightening
- Independent rear suspension enhances rear passenger room
- Magnetic Ride Control, Air Ride Adaptive Suspension, and an electronic limited-slip differential is available
- Industry-first curved OLED display offers more than 38 inches of total diagonal display area
- The first curved OLED in the industry with over 38 inches diagonal of total display. Featuring twice the pixel density of a 4K television